Content marketing is the business strategy of the future. It boosts organic search results, which appear naturally when quality pages are relevant to a query. Combined with the added SEO benefits of content marketing, your company’s website can easily land at the top of multiple search engines. Since consumers seek out exceptional content and judge companies by the material they release, organic search results are vital. Are you still not convinced? Here are 10 reasons why every company should start content marketing.
1. Money. Content marketing can boost sales and save money. It can even be free if you have the natural ability to write. Consider hiring a professional organization that specializes in writing top quality content if help is needed.
2. Extra customers. Writing content that piques the interest of a variety of people can attract more customers. By releasing valuable information to a public audience, businesses are able to reach a larger crowd than if they directly targeted a niche group.
3. Blogs. Content marketing is often found in the form of a blog. These blogs, when active, contribute to 97% more leads over companies who fail to use blog-based content marketing. Furthermore, 61% of customers are more likely to trust a company that has an active blog. With these statistics, consider starting a blog full of exceptional content as soon as possible.
4. Authority. Companies strive to be known as the go-to source for information in their field, and content marketing helps build that reputation. People will begin to seek out the information you provide and will trust both your recommendations and brand.
5. Relationships. Responding to customers through content marketing will help form relationships that lead to sales. Be open to answering questions and responding to their ideas. This will help you appear human instead of as a drone behind a computer screen. Writing with a personal voice or including a photo helps take the relationship building process one step further.
6. Image. Producing high quality content and distributing it to potential customers will help your brand gain a solid reputation. Remember that every piece of content released – both good and bad – has an effect on company image.
7. Competition. Customers may be undecided on two seemingly identical brands. However, if you are the brand offering fresh content, they are much more likely to stick around.
8. Engagement. Good content results in a greater level of engagement and a larger following. People will begin to share it with others, and knowledge of your brand will grow with it.
9. Attention. There is a lot of competition for attention on the internet, but excellent media will not get lost in the sea of ridiculousness. Solid content stays afloat and manages to find its audience even as they are bombarded by thousands of other marketing materials.
10. Education. Content marketing educates customers on both your services and general field. As their teacher, invite them to learn how your products and services will benefit them and meet their needs.