It’s been almost two years now that I have worked at The Social Firm. I don’t blog as much as I used to anymore. I still find ways to connect with you lovely socials on Twitter and Facebook. I love what my interweb community is doing. I am thrilled by the focus on content this year from brands; finding more ways to set themselves apart by being static-x and human.
I am beyond happy to be in the digital marketing world where I can share my life with people that I have grown really close to, and for those I know virtually and call friends.
Special shoutout to the amazing team at The Social Firm who have big dreams and smart (small) budgets that continue to hustle (this one is for @garyvee who will probably never see this!) for brands of all shapes and sizes. I am so proud of our clients, community, and US – our team and of everything we’ve achieved this year.
This is the last time I reminisce (one can dream). I am ready to get my $#*! together for next year. To motivate me, I’ve compiled a list from The Social Firm crew on their motivators and goals for 2015.
- Strive to stay up-to-date on the latest website trends. Brand refresh for The Social Firm.
- Adopt a more sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
- Dedicate more time reading to help expand creativity and knowledge in copy.
- Move more (exercise).
- See the world. Be a tourist in Columbus and/or my hometown.
- Accept my weaknesses and use them as my driver.
- Gain more technical skills and expand knowledge outside of my specialty/focus.
- Write more. Think about people and the conversations needed for content, and not just to drive sales.
- Make memories and spend time with my family. Focus on love, health, perspective, happiness.
- Be a master of my time and tackle the hardest, biggest challenges first, every day.
Among these amazing goals that we hope to accomplish in 2015, my goal is to spend every minute possible striving to do what I love and be stupidly happy about it.